As the needs arises, the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Management Committee may compose and approve new policies that apply to all EMR users. Please familiarize yourself with these policies, as they apply to all users as of the date they are published.
- Collection of Outstanding EMR Subscription Fees
- Costs Associated With After Hours Training
- Clinic Visits During Adverse Weather
- Abandoned EMR Data
- Patient Electronic Results Received in Error
- Deployment Cancellation
- On Site Activities (During an Infectious Disease Outbreak)
- Private Clinic Deployments
This document outlines all the potential costs associated with the EMR. The costs outlined in this document, unless specifically stated otherwise, would be borne by the provider/clinic.