Diabetes Management Tools
eDOCSNL is proud to announce the introduction of a set of Diabetes tools developed in collaboration with Diabetes Canada. The tools consist of a guidelines- based visit template and care plan with clinical efficiency features as well as a reporting dashboard for population level care and monitoring. See below for the supporting documentation to enable use of the Practice 360 Diabetes Tools. Please make sure you are able to view the notes on the slides when you view the presentations.
Diabetes Toolset Training – Guides
- Diabetes Tools 1: Introduction to the Diabetes Toolset
- Diabetes Tools 2: Configuring your EMR to use the Diabetes Tools
- Diabetes Tools 3: Using the Diabetes Visit Template
- Diabetes Tools 4: Care Plan and Goals
- Diabetes Tools 5: Efficiency features
- Diabetes Tools 6: The Reporting Dashboard
- Diabetes Tools 7: Supporting the Guidelines
Diabetes Toolset Training – Videos
Since the launch of the original Diabetes template, eDOCSNL has consulted with busy providers and received a lot of feedback on the use of the Diabetes tools. The common themes from this feedback indicate that, in some practice settings, the original template does not fit with existing workflow but does contain numerous features of value, including Triggers, embedded templates, resources and automatically populated labs. As a result, we have decided to deploy an abbreviated version of the template that captures the features felt to be of value while at the same time preserving familiar workflow by supplementing your existing documentation template, rather than replacing it. Please click the link below for assistance with accessing and using this new tool.