eDOCSNL is committed to providing resources and information to support you during COVID-19.
As the COVID-19 situation unfolds, you may see communications from eDOCSNL referring to tools and functionality suggestions. This page will collect educational materials related to those communications and the use of the suggested tools, resources and functionality.
Please check this page for regular updates.
- MCP Newsletter – which includes details on new fee code for virtual care assessments.
- eDOCSNL Newsletter – March 2020 (Special COVID-19 Edition) – Issued March 25, 2020
- Guide to CDS Alert and Screening Tool
- Guide to Creating Appointment Types for Virtual Care
- Guide to Creating Macros for Virtual Care Consent
- Guide to Accessing the Virtual Visit Template and Linking it to a Virtual Visit Appointment Type
- Guide to Virtual Care Documentation
- Guide to Accessing and Using the COVID Reporting Dashboard
- Health Myself Demo (NOTE: video visit functionality demo begins at 7:20 mins).
- Guide to Med Access EMR Virtual Visits
- CMA Virtual Care Playbook
- COVID-19 – Government of NL
- COVID-19 – Newfoundland and Labrador Medical Association (NLMA)
- Virtual Care Guide: COVID-19 Guide from the Government of NL